Friday, February 3, 2017

Football Play

Hello Again My Sweet Friends

I am back for my second post today and I am sharing my second Design Team project.  Oh my gosh - I just love this guy.  He makes me smile!!!  


This handsome guy is named:  Football Play #1337.

I decided to create an art journal page using him and so glad I did.

I used Copics to color him:

B93, 95, 97
C1, 3, 5,
E000, 00, 11
YG21, 23, 25

I hope he brings you a smile too!!  He will be listed in Sandra's Etsy Shop soon.  As I stated in my earlier post we are having our first contest on Sandra's Facebook Group.  I will add the links below:


Have a great day!!

With hugs and smiles
Laine 
DT Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans



1 comment:

  1. Love the art journal style, works really will with Sandra's images! :)
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete

With hugs and smiles

Laine

www.hugs4theheartdesigns.blogspot.com