Wednesday, February 1, 2017

It's a Bestie Day!!

Happy February My Sweet Friends

I hope you are all doing beautifully and having lots of time to craft.  I know I am finally getting some extra time and I am loving it.  Today is a Bestie Kind of Day and I am sharing my Design Team card using this adorable image by Sherri Baldy.  It's also time for this month's Challenge over at Color It Create It Show It Off!!  We really hope you will stop on over and join in our challenge this month.  Looking forward to seeing your cards/projects this month.



Here's the link to this adorable image:  Bestie Image 867

Here's the link to Sherri's Shop:  My Besties on Etsy

She was a joy to color!!  I also used Rub-On's to create the three borders around her.  I cut out some extra hearts and added those as well.  I hope she brings you a smile like she does me.  

I used the following Copic Colors:

B00, 02, 04, 06
E000, 00, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18
R20
RV00, 02, 04, 06

Thanks so much for stopping by and your comments always make my day.

With hugs and smiles
Laine 




2 comments:

  1. Defo an image to make you smile! Love how you have coloured face especially! :)

    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Annabel. You made my day!!

      Hugs and smiles
      Laine

      Delete

With hugs and smiles

Laine

www.hugs4theheartdesigns.blogspot.com