Monday, November 24, 2014

Butterflies

Well it's me again My Dear Sweet Friends 

Yep, this is my second post for today.  I currently have my Not Just Cards DT hat on and we have three amazing sponsors this week:







I have included the links above and there is more information on the NJC Challenge Blog.  

For this project I decided to alter a small notebook I have had laying around for a while and calling my name.  I used an image called "Love Blocks" - "Love Conquers All".  I love all the butterflies and the sweet sentiment just says it all as far as I am concerned.  And no project is complete without some bling bling and more bling.

The DT has some great projects this week and I hope you will join in the challenge and visit all the wonderful DT blogs.

Have a blessed day!!

With hugs and smiles

Laine
DT - NJC - Not Just Cards






5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous flowers and butterflies Laine so pretty for your notebook cover and the perfect amount of bling and sparkle:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautifully decorated notebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done, Laine! Love the bling and the black and white for silhouette image. Exquisite!

    ReplyDelete

With hugs and smiles

Laine

www.hugs4theheartdesigns.blogspot.com