Thursday, August 16, 2012

Dog Day of Summer & New Blog Challenge Entry

Hello sweet friends

Today I am going in a different direction.  I have spent a lot of time today giving Hercules his new look.  His fur was so fluffy and long and with it being 109 degrees outside it was time to give him a short cut. I thought it would be fun to share before and after photos.  He is such a happy furry sweetheart and of course it warms my heart to see him so happy.  I hope he makes you smile too!!




I wonder how much Hercules weighs now.  He was just under five pounds before his haircut.  I think I will have to weigh him.  

I found a new website called Cornish Heritage Farms.  In honor of Hercules I decided to enter this weeks challenge on their blog.  It's all about animals.  I just had to buy this digital image so I could make a new wall hook to hang Herc's leash on.  Check their website and you will see all the adorable digital images & rubber stamps they have.    And maybe enter the challenge too.  
Have a great day!!

http://www.cornishheritagefarms.blogspot.com/

Hugs and smiles,

Laine




7 comments:

  1. Super cute Laine!! He kinda looks like boo?! This did put a smile on my face! It's hot here too, but 109?! Damn! That's HOT! Hope you're having a nice week!

    Cheers!
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. just adorable, he does look like Boo, my Son is a fan of Boo , will show him your pics, his girlfriend has a long hair chihuahua called Oliver. He is cute but hates my 2 toy poodles, infact he growls at anyone and anything. Hope yours is weey natured. janex

    ReplyDelete
  3. what nice photos. before and after. miracle fluffy :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a really cute dog! I have a yellow lab so no need to cut the hair, she sheds. Anyways what a really fabulous card and thanks for joining us at Cornish Heritage Farms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The wall hook is darling. Hercules is so adorable. I just want to hug him. He certainly looks very handsome with his new cut. ;o)

    Thank you for visiting me and leaving such a sweet comment. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bless him he is adorable and now looks one cool dude
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe such a cute little thing:-) Such a cute image for the wall hook:-)

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

With hugs and smiles

Laine

www.hugs4theheartdesigns.blogspot.com