Saturday, May 19, 2012

Quick Cards

This past week has been incredibly busy.  I have to get my storage room emptied by the end of May and it is a tedious time consuming task.  Which of course means I haven't had much time to make anything new. It just so happens I found a wonderful new digital stamp company called The Paper Shelter.  You must check it out - so many amazing digital images and other wonderful products.  www.thepapershelter.com

I have been wanting to play with a couple of digital images called - A little bit grumpy and Spring swing.  Haven't had time to color the images so I decided to use the images that have already been colored and make a couple of quick cards.  It seems like I haven't been making as many cards lately and hope that changes soon.  Thanks for checking out my blog and please come back again.

With smiles and hugs,




Laine

2 comments:

  1. oh si girlie et toute mignonne! biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Laine these are so very beautiful I love the images and the design, they look fantastic
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

With hugs and smiles

Laine

www.hugs4theheartdesigns.blogspot.com