Monday, August 8, 2016

"Two, Two Two Cards Instead of One!!!"

Happy Happy Monday My Dear Sweet Friends

Today I am sharing two cards I made using the same image from Artist Sandra Caldwell.  I just fell in love with this image and as you can see below - each card has a different look.

This image is called: #976 - Summer Hairdo and here's the link to this fabulous image as well as Sandra's Etsy Shop:

#976 Summer Hairdo

BabyCakes Digi's and Designs

Marker's Papers and Digi's




We would love to have you join our Sandra Caldwell FB Group and I have added the link below:

Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans Facebook Group

I am also entering the following challenges & Facebook Groups:

No Rules Creations

Hugs4TheHeart Designs Facebook

Kit and Clowder

Adult Coloring WorldWide

I Love My Copic's

Donna Marie's Coloring World

Marker's Paper's & Digi's






Have a blessed day!!

With hugs and smiles
Laine Kammeraad
DT Sandra Caldwell 

No comments:

Post a Comment

With hugs and smiles

Laine

www.hugs4theheartdesigns.blogspot.com