Friday, August 19, 2016

Pigeons and Petals

Happy Friday My Sweet Friends

I am so ready for the weekend - what about you??

Today I am sharing a card I made using this adorable new image from artist Sandra Caldwell called: "Pigeons and Petals."


I absolutely love this image and decided to have some extra fun with it.  Truth be told I was on a second do-over (I messed up my coloring) when it occurred to me to use my stencils on the birds.  I have been having this addiction with my stencils lately and using them on these birds was perfect.  I used Copics to color as well as add ink with the stencils.  

Here are the links:




I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!

With smiles
Laine

I am also entering this image into the following challenges and FB groups:


















8 comments:

  1. THis is great! I just love it! It is bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh thanks so much Mimi - I really appreciate your sweet comment.

      With smiles
      Laine

      Delete
  2. Love this Laine! Looks super framed up, defo a work of art! :) Annabel x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Annabel. You always make my day!!

      Hugs and smiles
      Laine

      Delete
  3. Super cute card :) Coloring is fantastic. Thanks for playing along with us over at Jo's Scrap Shack-Funday Friday Challenges
    Tina (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the vibrant colors and what a creative idea to use your stencils on the birds. Just fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us this time at Pattie's Creationc Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulously bold and bright, and I love your patterned birds! Thank you for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

With hugs and smiles

Laine

www.hugs4theheartdesigns.blogspot.com