Monday, June 27, 2016

Basket Case Kitty

Morning Sweet Friends

Today I am sharing a DT project with one of the new images from the fabulous Sandra Caldwell called "Basket Case Kitty."  I just love this poor kitty who looks like he has reached the end of his rope.  He melts my heart.  It was also a joy to color him.

I colored him with the following Copic Colors:

B21, 32, 34
E23, 25, 27
G21, 24, 40
N3, 5, 7
R83
Y21, 23, 26

I also created the floor using a metal die cut and really happy with how it turned out.  It's fun trying new things in different ways.

You can find this image here:


This is the link to Sandra's Etsy Shop called:


and last but not least here is the link to her group Facebook page:


I hope you will come on over and join in the fun creating projects with Sandra's amazing images.

With hugs and smiles
Laine Kammeraad
DT Sandra Caldwell Design Team



1 comment:

  1. Such an adorable image. You've coloured in so beautifully and fabulous sentiment. Thank you for sharing this cute card x

    ReplyDelete

With hugs and smiles

Laine

www.hugs4theheartdesigns.blogspot.com