Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I LOVE PARIS, the EIFFEL TOWER and PINK.....

Happy Tuesday Sweet Friends -

I hope you are doing well and smiling today.

I know I am because I have been busy making lots of different things and most of them have to do with Paris, the Eiffel Tower, the color pink, and/or lots of bling.  Happy happy and lots of smiles when I am in that environment (sounds silly but also true).

I am actually going to list a lot of these items on Etsy and get ready for the holiday season.  Have you started making any of your Christmas cards or gifts yet?

I have a couple more items to list and then I will be visiting some of your blogs to see what you are up to as well.

I am also working on a new give away in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness next month.  Hope you will join in.

Hugs and smiles always,

Laine








4 comments:

  1. Hi Laine, these are all so wonderful, loving all the bling.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just marvelous, Laine! I really like the last one and the sentiment you used on it. Wonderful little heart charm. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, Laine - these are gorgeous creations!!! Fabulous! TFS

    ReplyDelete

With hugs and smiles

Laine

www.hugs4theheartdesigns.blogspot.com