Friday, October 19, 2012

A Peek into the Past

Hello again dear ladies 


I came across some photos of projects I made quite a while ago when The Angel Company asked me to make some projects using one their new stamp sets.  I must confess creating these samples was definitely out of my comfort zone. I love the "vintage" look - I just didn't have much experience under my belt when I made these.  Ironically - I fell in love with this stamp set and it's now one of my favorites. Once again I'm so glad I had the opportunity to stretch my creative muscle.  I thought it would be a fun way to share something from my past.

Hugs and smiles

Laine




4 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laine what fabulous creations, they are just stunning.

    I have something on my blog for you - please go take a look see:-)

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/2012/10/liebster-award-thank-you.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karon - I am almost speechless to have been chosen for this award. I am excited, delighted, honored, happy, and so many other feelings it would take the whole day to list them all. Thank you so much for the award and I am so delighted I will be able to pay this forward to five other women and make there day too!! The biggest challenge is choosing only five. I will be posting on my blog today or tomorrow.

      Hugs and smiles

      Laine

      Delete

With hugs and smiles

Laine

www.hugs4theheartdesigns.blogspot.com