Skip to main content

Just Married

Happy Friday My Sweet Friends

I am so excited to share that I am back on Sandra Caldwell's Design Team.  I am back from taking some much needed rest to get my health back on track.  

I am sharing my first DT project using this adorable image called:  "Just Married" and they just make me smile.  


You can find this image on Sandra's Etsy Shop and her Facebook page:

Just Married  (Etsy)


I colored these adorable images with Copics.  I used a stencil to create the background.  I used the following colors:

C1, 3, 5
E000, 00, 11, 23, 25, 27
R20
RV11, 13, 14
V12, 15, 17
Y15

Sandra has some amazing and adorable new images in her shop and I hope you will check them out.

Have a great day!!

With smiles
Laine
DT Sandra Caldwell Stamp Fans

  I am also entering this card into the following Facebook Groups and Challenges:

I Love My Copics!





Comments

  1. Fabulous fun wedding card. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer - thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. So very sweet of you. Have a great day!!

      With smiles
      Laine

      Delete
  2. Love the satin like sheen on his hat! This is really fun :) Glad you are back and have the energy to be creative again, we missed you :)


    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Annabel - aww thanks so much for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment. I missed being in blogland too!! It's wonderful to be back.

      With smiles
      Laine

      Delete

Post a Comment

With hugs and smiles

Laine

www.hugs4theheartdesigns.blogspot.com